House Clearances Wigan
For House Clearance Wigan, Leigh and Surrounding areas from our base in Chorley give us a call or send us a message.
Our team will respond quickly to any enquiry and arrange to visit you to quote.
Once the quote is done, you will be advised to get several more from other companies. This ensures you get the best deal. Just make sure you use licenced and insured companies.
You will Know Your Waste Will Be Disposed of and Recycled Properly.
Professional House Clearance Services
Lancashire House Clearance ( Clear This Ltd. ) are a small family business based in Chorley, we’re only a stones throw from Wigan. We respond quickly to enquiries.
The best time to get a quote is before you call in any charities or give stuff away to try to reduce the cost. This is because we will use any contents with value to pay as much of the cost as possible. In other words, we will reduce the cost of any house clearance where there are saleable items in the property.
House Clearances Wigan are charged services. Most companies will just give you a price based on the amount of stuff to clear.
We price similarly but in a fairer way by allowing a reduction for anything with some auction value.
Full and Part House Clearance Wigan
We do any type of clearance throughout Wigan and Leigh areas, in fact we serve all of Greater Manchester and Lancashire from our bases in Chorley and on the Fylde.
Garden Tidy and Clean Up.
Improve the kerb appeal of your property with a quick garden tidy service. We provide this as an add on service to a house clearance and not as a stand alone service.
Many customers have already sold or marketed a property and just want to leave it looking a bit tidier for the new occupants of the property.
House Clearances Wigan Should Use Licensed and Insured Waste Carriers
It is your duty to ensure you use a licensed waste carrier to clear your property. Anyone doing house clearances Wigan must be registered with The Environment Agency.
There are a number of reasons why it is important to use registered waste carriers in the UK. Anyone doing house clearances Wigan should be licenced waste carriers.
- To protect the environment. Registered waste carriers are required to follow strict regulations to ensure that waste is disposed of in an environmentally sound manner. This includes ensuring that waste is taken to a licensed landfill or recycling facility, and that it is not dumped illegally.
- To avoid fines and penalties. It is illegal to use an unregistered waste carrier in the UK. If you are caught using an unregistered waste carrier, you could face a fine of up to £50,000.
- To protect yourself from scams. There are a number of scams involving waste disposal. For example, some companies may offer to take your waste away for free, but then they will dump it illegally or charge you a much higher price than they originally agreed to. By using a registered waste carrier, you can be sure that you are dealing with a legitimate company.
You can check if a waste carrier is registered by searching the Environment Agency’s public register. The register is available online and can be searched by name, business number, or postcode.
Here are some tips for choosing a registered waste carrier for House Clearances Wigan, Leigh and Surrounding areas.
- Get quotes from several different companies before making a decision.
- Make sure the company is licensed and insured.
- Check the company’s references.
- Get everything in writing, including the price, the type of waste that will be removed, and the date and time of collection.
- Be sure to ask about the company’s waste disposal practices.
Lancashire House Clearance take Zero To Landfill. All waste that we can’t recycle in-house is taken to a Materials Recovery Facility. Here everything is sorted and separated mechanically and by hand. This ensures maximum recycling.
House Clearances Wigan, Leigh, Atherton, Standish, Ince, Ashton in Makerfield.