Lancashire House Clearance Terms and Conditions
All work and services we undertake are subject to these terms and conditions. They are deemed to have been accepted by you if you accept our quote
Any quote done after visiting the property will stand for 28 days. When we visit to quote, we may allow a reduction in cost where we see any items with some value. If the items we allow a value for are no longer at the property when we attend to do the house clearance, this may increase the amount to pay.
Phone and email quotes cannot be offered, we can only provide “Estimates”.
Terms and conditions continued
If you require us to enter and remove objects from a property (the “Property”) you warrant to us and keep us fully indemnified against loss or damage or liability howsoever arising from any and all breaches of such warranty that: –
You are lawfully entitled to allow us to access the Property
If you post keys to us or we post then back to you we will not be held responsible should the keys be lost in the post. We will use tracked postage and obtain proof of posting
The Property is safe for us to enter and to carry out our work in. Any hazards are pointed out so that we can manage them safely and effectively.
Items requiring specialised disposal would be quoted separately and would not be included within a general estimate. Specialised disposal items include: mattresses, larger electrical equipment, CRT Tv’s and monitors, Gas Cylinders, Vehicle Tyres, Fridges, Freezers,.
Our price is for the job. This covers multiple visits if required. Surcharges for hazardous items listed above may be added to the final invoice.
The customer is responsible for advising us if there are any known problems which may prevent our teams during the house clearance, property clearance or in any other way affect the time taken for completion of the work.
This could be difficult parking, roadworks outside the property, limited access etc.
If our staff cause damage to the property, please notify us immediately. Though if our staff do any damage, we would notify you. We are fully insured and have it covered.
Payment Terms and Conditions
All invoices to Private Individuals are due upon completion of your house clearance, office clearance, rubbish removal. Solicitors and Executors will be invoiced for payment within 28 days.
All waste and contents from the property becomes our property as we remove it. By hiring us to clear the property you have given us sole rights and responsibility over what happens to the stuff.
We guarantee safe, legal disposal of all of the contents by way of recycling, re-using and selling at auction.
The company will keep insurance in place during your clearance and confirms it is licenced to carry waste legally
Our Terms and Conditions are plain and simple. Any Questions ? Please Feel Free To Ask Here
As part of our terms and conditions, here is our commitment to do the right thing by you.
As a house clearance company, we are committed to disposing of waste in an environmentally-friendly manner. We follow the following steps to ensure that your waste is disposed of properly:
- We separate the waste into different categories. This includes recyclable materials, hazardous waste, and general waste.
- We recycle as much of the waste as possible. This includes paper, cardboard, metal, plastic, and glass.
- We dispose of hazardous waste properly. This includes paint, batteries, and chemicals.
- We send zero waste to landfill. We use materials recovery facilities licenced by the Environment Agency.
We understand that the disposal of waste can be a complex and confusing process. That’s why we are here to help. We will work with you to develop a waste disposal plan that meets your needs and complies with all regulations.
Here are some additional tips for disposing of waste from a house clearance:
- Check with your local council to see what waste disposal services are available. Many councils offer recycling and waste disposal services at a discounted rate for low-income households.
- Look for charities or organizations that will accept donations of used goods. This is a great way to give back to your community and reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
- Consider hiring a professional house clearance company. A professional company will have the experience and expertise to dispose of waste properly and in an environmentally-friendly manner.
Our terms and conditions apply to us too. We will always give you impartial advice, even if it costs us a job. We would rather you did the right thing for you than try to pay a huge bill for a clearance. Terms and conditions are not set in stone. We are human too and if you have any issues… Talk to Us.