House Clearance Items On Sale At Our New Unit
For years and years, Lancashire House Clearance have sorted and separated items from house clearances and rubbish removals at our small unit on Friday Street in Chorley.
During our time there we had many people calling us and asking for various items of furniture or appliances. The problem was we did not have the space to keep stock. We had to put everything into our local auction house and then advise customers to bid live online for the stuff. Some did and some didn’t.
Things changed and we found a much larger unit which will allow us to store and sell more directly to the public. We have already been using eBay and Facebook Market Place, now we are finishing off setting up our saleroom ready for new stock.
Where is The House Clearance Shop?
We are on Highfield Industrial Estate on North Street in Chorley. Attached to the right hand side of Elite Plumbing Supplies.
We are only open by appointment to the public at the moment .
Why You Should Buy Used Goods from a House Clearance Company
There are many reasons why you should buy used goods from a house clearance company. Here are just a few of the environmental benefits:
- Reduces waste
When you buy used goods, you are preventing them from being thrown away. This helps to reduce waste and conserve resources.
- Saves energy
The production of new goods requires a lot of energy. When you buy used goods, you are helping to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Extends the life of products
When you buy used goods, you are giving them a second life. This helps to reduce the need for new products to be manufactured, which further reduces waste and conserves resources.
- Saves money
Buying used goods can save you a lot of money. This is especially true for high-quality items that can last for many years.
- Supports local businesses
Many house clearance companies are owned and operated by local businesses. When you buy from these businesses, you are supporting your local economy.
If you are looking for a way to be more environmentally friendly, consider buying used goods from a house clearance company. It is a great way to save money, reduce waste, and help the environment.
Here are some additional tips for buying used goods from a house clearance company:
- Do your research. Before you buy anything, be sure to research the item to make sure it is in good condition and that you are getting a fair price.
- Inspect the items carefully. When you are shopping at a house clearance sale, be sure to inspect the items carefully before you buy them. This will help you to avoid buying damaged or defective items.
- Ask questions. If you are not sure about something, be sure to ask the seller questions. They should be able to answer any questions you have about the item.
- Be prepared to negotiate. House clearance sales are a great place to negotiate prices. If you are willing to haggle, you may be able to get a great deal on the items you want.
Buying used goods from a house clearance company is a great way to save money, reduce waste, and help the environment. By following these tips, you can be sure to find great deals on high-quality items.
Clear This Ltd ( trading a Lancashire House Clearance ) are a Safe Trader Scheme member, this demonstrates our commitment to exceptional customer service. You can buy with confidence from us.
If you are looking for something in particular, send us a message