Clear This Ltd. Trading as Lancashire House Clearance Burnley and all East Lancashire as served.
We do quotes by volume. In other words the amount of stuff to clear will affect the price of the job. Once we have looked at the amount of stuff, we look at what we can sell on.
Any value in the goods will be taken off the cost therefore reducing the amount payable.
Some items carry a surcharge. These are the most common items.
Fridges and Freezers
CRT Televisions and Monitors
Surcharges are not added to the initial quote because they may not apply. For example a Fridge could carry a surcharge but if it is in good condition, we will allow a value for it. We can only properly assess the condition of an item once its removed from under a counter etc.
Lancashire House Clearance Burnley offer a variety of services, including:
- Full and partial house clearances
- Estate clearances
- Loft clearances
- Garden clearances
- Junk removal
- Donation to charity
The cost of house clearance services varies depending on the size and scope of the job.
However, most companies offer free quotes. You should never pay for a quote, pay a call out charge or indeed, pay anything up-front.
A reputable company will only require any payment upon completion of the job to your satisfaction.
When choosing a house clearance company, it is important to consider the following factors:
It is also important to get everything in writing, including the price, the scope of work, and the payment terms.
Here are some tips for choosing a house clearance company:
- Get multiple quotes.
- Read online reviews.
- Ask for references.
- Make sure the company is insured and licensed.
- Get everything in writing.
House clearance can be a stressful and time-consuming process. However, by choosing a reputable company, you can make the process easier and less stressful.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when needing a house clearance Burnley:
- Make sure the company is insured and licensed. This will protect you in case of any damage to your property or injury to their employees.
- Get everything in writing, including the price, the scope of work, and the payment terms. This will help to avoid any misunderstandings down the road.
- Be clear about your expectations with the company. Let them know what you want them to do and what you don’t want them to do.
- Be present during the house clearance if possible. This will give you a chance to supervise the work and make sure that everything is done to your satisfaction.
By following these tips, you can choose a reputable house clearance company and have a smooth and stress-free experience.
House Clearance Free Advice.
Burnley Council offers a bulky waste collection service for unwanted household items such as:
- White goods (e.g. fridges, cookers, washing machines)
- Other large items
The cost of a bulky waste collection is £15 for up to 4 items. White goods are charged at £15 each.
To book a bulky waste collection, you can:
- Call 01282 478000
- Email email@example.com
- Book online at https://www.burnley.gov.uk/residents/waste-and-recycling/bulky-waste-collections/
Please note that bulky waste collections are subject to availability.
Here are some things to keep in mind when booking a bulky waste collection:
- You will need to provide your name, address, and contact details.
- You will need to provide a description of the items you want collected.
- You will need to provide the date and time you would like the collection to take place.
Please note that bulky waste collections cannot be booked on the same day as your regular bin collection.
For more information about Burnley Council’s bulky waste collection service, please visit https://www.burnley.gov.uk/residents/waste-and-recycling/bulky-waste-collections/
Using this could help keep your house clearance burnley down a bit, but get us in for a quote before you do anything else. We will give you some great advice for free too.
House Clearance Burnley Enquiry Form
You can also ask about House Clearances in Wigan, Manchester or anywhere else in Lancashire and Greater Manchester. Even if you just want some old furniture removed. Ask away