Do you need a House Clearance Bolton?
House Clearance Bolton That’s what we do here at Lancashire House Clearance. Did you know that on average we are at least 30% cheaper than our Licensed competitors.
Next time you need a quote for any property clearance, invite us to quote too and you will see the difference.
When we price a house clearance, we also take into account any value in the goods in the property.
The value of goods is taken off the cost. Sometimes the value is greater than the cost.(but not often) In these cases, we pay you the difference. Therefore it makes sense to choose us.
Lancashire House Clearance are based in Chorley, Lancashire. We are only 20 minutes away from Bolton and are available 7 days a week to quote for any house clearance Bolton In addition we do flat clearance, garage clearance, shed clearance or office clearance too.
Not only do we remove furniture and appliances, everything including all the junk will be taken away and recycled, Some customers just want the bulky items taking away, others want everything including carpets and curtains.
Jobs for property developers have even required the removal and disposal of bathroom suites and kitchens too. Gas appliances must be disconnected by a Gas Safe engineer before we can remove them. Therefore we advise you to arrange this yourself if possible.
The cost of house clearance services varies depending on the size of the property, the amount of waste to be removed, and the services required. However, most companies offer free quotes, so it is important to get quotes from several companies before making a decision.
When Choosing a House Clearance Bolton Company
it is important to consider the following factors:
- The company’s experience and reputation Lancashire House Clearance are Safe Trader Scheme Members.
- The company’s insurance and waste disposal credentials We hold 2 million pounds in public liability insurance and are Upper Tier Licenced Waste Carriers
- The company’s pricing
- The company’s customer service
It is also important to make sure that the company you choose is licensed and insured. This will protect you in case of any damage to your property or belongings.
If you are looking for a house clearance Bolton, I recommend that you get quotes from several companies before making a decision. This will help you to find the best company for your needs and budget.
Extra Advice For Free.
Bolton Council offers a free bulky item collection service for residents. This service allows you to have up to 2 large items collected from your home each year. Large items include:
- Chests of drawers
- White goods (e.g. fridges, freezers, washing machines, tumble dryers)
- Garden furniture
- Other large items that cannot be recycled or put in your bin
To arrange a collection, you can call Bolton Council on 01204 336632 or book online. You will need to provide your name, address, and the items you would like collected. Collections are made on a fortnightly basis, so please allow a few weeks for your collection to be booked in.
Please note that there are some items that cannot be collected by Bolton Council. These include:
- Hazardous waste (e.g. paint, batteries, oil)
- Construction waste
- Demolition waste
- Commercial waste
If you have any questions about what can be collected, please contact Bolton Council on 01204 336632.
Here are some additional tips for arranging a bulky item collection:
- Make sure you book your collection in advance. Collections are often busy, so it’s best to book as early as possible.
- Place your items outside on the morning of your collection. Please make sure they are neatly stacked and not causing an obstruction.
- Cover your items to keep them dry. This is especially important if it’s raining on the day of your collection.
- Make sure your gates are unlocked so that the collection crew can access your items.
- Keep pets inside on the day of your collection.
Need a Free House Clearance Quote ?
Send us a message below.